Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pizza Stop: A Pizza Delight (Updated)

Dominos, Pizza corner, pizza hut, US Pizza and many more but if you have visited Europe then I am sure that you would not like any of the brands I have cited above, I give you Pizza Stop,

clip_image001

Pizza stop is a much unrecognized pizza chain which could be found at around 5 locations in Bangalore, Pizza Stop basically is an Italian pure vegetarian restaurant, they do not say that we are pure vegetarian anywhere but I guess its pure veg because you cannot find any single no-veg dish in here.

clip_image003

We went to the JP Nagar branch which is recently opened; some 15 days back and hence the setup and ambience wasn’t up to the mark but wasn’t bad either. They have a very small and yet dominant collection of food to offer which includes thin crust pizzas baked fresh directly from the oven.

clip_image005

clip_image007

We ordered Spinichi Fungi Tripolati and I was just lost in the taste, the pizzas were so good that I have decided not to go to regular famous pizza chains anymore,

clip_image009

clip_image011

Well I loved the place and would definitely recommend you also to visit it the next time you crave for a good pizza,

Update: I recently visited the place again and to my surprise the prices have skewed up a little,

Photo0307

Photo0310Photo0309

Photo0308

My report Card for the Pizza Stop JP Nagar is

Price – 8 7/10

Taste – 9/10

Service – 6 5/10

(They have only 1 waiter as of now and they really need to improve on that)

Ambience – 5/10

Value for money – 8 7/10

Will I go back – Without any doubt

No comments: